Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tank cleaning

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Glenn De Vries
Date: Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 10:45
Subject: Tank cleaning
To: cbruni


Thank you for the info. When I empty I have full tanks. I use a maserator. I empty the black 1st of course, when it runs out I leave the black value open and flush the black with my grey water. I close the grey value when the black is again draining using the grey water as a flush. I do this until the black runs grey. This is a new procedure that I just started doing and it appears to be doing the job. One of my concerns at first was having the black backup into my grey - but that appears not to be happening. I make sure that my grey water is full before doing this procedure so that the black doesn't backup into the grey. We use the washing machine for doing the clothes daily when we are hooked up to water, so the grey has lots of soap. I haven't added calgon but am going to add that to my procedure. Thanks for the tip(s), they are appreciated.

Happy Holidays. Saw your post on CC.
Glenn De Vries