Friday, August 20, 2021

GEO Method


From: Ethis Skip
Date: Sat, May 18, 2019 at 16:23
Subject: GEO Method


Awesome write up on the best way to avoid RV tank issues. An RV repair man posted a similar write up as this back in 2008, only he recommended Calgon and Pine Power. Used it for years and never had a problem.  Then I got lazy and started to buy the packets they sell in Walmart and of course, you know what happened. The inside of the RV started to smell like the inside of my septic tank at home. Back to your GEO method for me and like you mentioned it's less expensive. I looked over your blog site as well. One thing I couldn't understand, why would anyone complain that your article is too long. I'm a slow reader and that entire article is a short and informative read. Those folks need to stop and smell the roses. Also thought your gun article was excellent. The only thing I would suggest is something I learned from an FBI agent. In the house or RV use #6 shot in the shotgun so you don't kill your neighbor when you need to use it.

Thank you for your posts and happy camping, Skip

Feel free to post this on your blog site.