Friday, August 20, 2021

The Geo Method

Thank you, and you're welcome.

This is the first email I've replied to in many years.  People are strange.  EVERYTHING I know and could pass along is in the article.

I haven't seen powdered Calvin in years.  I live in Wears Valley, Tennessee, now.  Retired.  Walmart and Kroger used to stock liquid Calgon but seem to have stopped.

However, Kroger still carries it and it can be ordered from the warehouse by the grocery manager.  I ordered six cases a few months ago.  I'll worry about resupply when I'm down to my last case.

I haven't seen anywhere else in a long time.

Be careful in your travels.  America's gone nuts.

cb




On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 11:12 Stephen Corbet <outlook_744B263DACF8CD0B@outlook.com> wrote:

 Good morning,

 Going through my "numerous" e-mails I learned of your solution to Holding tank issues.

 I read the entire article, I believe it was dated in 2016, and it completely makes sense.  I WILL NOT ask you any questions regarding the size of my holding tank, the type of pvc pipes my RV has, which holding tank hold what solution, etc.   I totally agree with your reason for not responding to stupid questions stupid people ask.

 And I have to suspect you've been asked many stupid questions.

 Anyway, I just asked my wife to be on the lookout for Calgon the next time she goes to our grocery store.  With the Covid issue again rearing its ugly head my wife and I use just about any excuse to justify our trip to the store.

 Again, thank you for sharing your information for all of our benefit.  I assume you still enjoy the RV lifestyle.  I look forward to each and every trip.  My wife is too new to RV'ing and I continue to encourage her to learn more so we can enjoy more.

 Have a great day, and again,  thank you.

 Steve Corbet

Clearwater, Florida